One of the most exciting funds on Wall Street publishes its daily trades, so what did Ark Invest buy yesterday?
I recently wrote about the Ark Innovation ETF, Ark Invest’s flagship holding, but there is a lot more to the company than just one ETF. Cathie Wood, Ark’s CEO, has compiled a swath of ETFs, managed funds, and mutual funds, all centered on future-relevant industries and sectors with its primary goal being to invest in disruptors, and it’s paying off. Here is the performance year-to-date of Ark’s 5 main ETFs:
- Ark Disruptive Innovation ETF (ARKK) is Ark’s flagship ETF which brings businesses from all of its industries together. It’s up 96% year-to-date.
- Ark Next Generation Internet ETF (ARKW) focuses on A.I., deep-learning, big-data, the cloud, and blockchain technology. It’s up 101% year-to-date.
- Ark Genomic Revolution ETF (ARKG) is concentrating on gene-editing, data-sequencing, and CRISPR technologies. It’s up 120% year-to-date.
- Ark Autonomous Technology and Robotics ETF (ARKQ) provides exposure to autonomous and electric vehicles, robotics and automation, space exploration, and 3-D printing. It’s up 64% year-to-date.
- Ark Fintech Innovation ETF (ARKF) provides exposure to fintech such as peer-to-peer and mobile payments, blockchain technology, and digital wallets. It’s up 76% year-to-date.
What did Ark Invest Buy Yesterday?
|Fund||Direction||Ticker||Company||Shares||% of ETF|
|ARKG||Buy||RPTX||Repare Therapeutics Inc||6,304||0.00533|
|ARKK||Buy||NTDOY||Nintendo Co Ltd||146,000||0.0860|
A MyWallSt subscription gives you access to over 100 market-beating stock picks and the research to back them up. Our analyst team post daily insights, subscriber-only podcasts and the headlines that move the market. Get your free trial now!
MyWallSt operates a full disclosure policy. MyWallSt staff currently hold long positions in Netflix. Read our full disclosure policy here.